I guess i will start of with the summary of the Badminton event that happen last week. Took me a long time to decide blogging since i haven't got the right mood to do that. But i will do just that now despite feeling kinda down.. . ..

many many things happened just within this week, so i shall take my time to finish up this entry or might even drag on to another entry tomorrow

Badminton Event went on pretty smoothly from the start to the end, so i would like to thank everyone that made it happen. Of course i would also like to take this space here i have to thank the O.C team that worked hard, as none of this would have come about without the hard work from them! First and foremost is definately the Big sister of the team, Wendy Koh that was brave enough to come under me and somehow ran this sport event leading a team supported by my team. The next two i would like to thank would be Shun Li & Chai Wei for making all the logistics for the event, and hopefully they learned something out from me. Others like Jie Hui and Raymond, not forgetting the support from my brothers (Wei Shan, Gavin & Frendy) to assist the O.C team in anyway they can to make this mini event such a successful one. With this, here i present you the O.C team.

Photobucket
Gavin, Me, Wendy, ShunLi, ChaiWei, SPSU liaser & Jie Hui

More pictures taken from the event,

Photobucket
The only female winner picture i taken with as the other two had to leave earlier
2nd (female) - Adelin Lin

Photobucket
3rd (male) - Hermi
So proud of my son, claiming the 3rd prize!! haha..

Photobucket
2nd (male) - Terence
Yet again, my another son won the 2nd prize.. all my genes well nurtured.. haha

Photobucket
1st (male) - Meng Kiat
This guy rock the whole event man, totally whacked up every opponent that stands in his way.

Was quite unfortunate not to have the female and male winner fight it out for the major prize since the female winner had to go for training... well well.... other photos..

Photobucket


Photobucket

I guess i will stop here, let everyone digest this chunk of information before i enter my next entry as i will be writing about my first impression of my up coming ITP attachment in Clarke Quey. . .

Till then... .. .

"What if"

0 comments:

Post a Comment