Happy Mummy's Bdae!!!

As the topic already stated there, its my dearest mummy's bdae. Came to earth through my grandmother on the 4th of Jan. And has been living in this small tiny earth for the past __ years...
PS: Woman's age is always sensitive, as i believe they rather stay 18 all their life!!!

There you go, the birthday girl taken at Taka's Seoul Garden
Photobucket

Our family gathered at Orchard's Taka at around 7pm to have dinner together @ Seoul Garden to celebrate my mother's bdae. Although most of us was late due to several reasons, and that we were all coming from all directions in Singapore, at least everyone was there by 7+

My parents arrived first when i got there, because my car keys wouldn't listen to me to allow me to drive to Orchard, and the auto key lock installed in my car is irritating cause its only the remote that doesn't operate due to whatever reasons! Made me quite pissed standing there like a fool while the alarm just keep ringing... No choice, so i had to take a train down to Orchard. Enough of that, the 3 of us started cooking and eating first while waiting for the rest to make their way down here.

As usual, I had most of my stomach filled with sliced beef since its always the fastest and easiest to eat! With some noodles, and prawns and everything else that my parents couldnt finish.... Sounds like a rubbish dump, but never mind... as long everyone was happy eating and celebrating, who cares about over eating at the point! Though i regret that decision after a while.

Alright, enough of saying so much since i'm also lazy to write any more... i will let the pictures do the talking!!! And before you get to the pictures,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!!

Here is my parents... Mummy & Cheeky Daddy!@!
Photobucket

Family Photo @ Seoul Garden
Photobucket

Decided to sing song first, so heres the birthday girl blowing the candle!!!
*Make a wish, Make a wish*
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Before i end this post, let me say happy 19th birthday to Yong Hui!!!
B.R.O.T.H.E.R.H.O.O.D LIVES FOREVER!!! WAHAHA...

0 comments:

Post a Comment