Time for a long entry with pictures attached(:

Yesterday I had an early driving lesson on the road to refresh myself about the test routes as I’ve been going to the circuit for practice. With my test coming in just 5 more days, I had better get myself ready for any possible mistakes and ensure I will not do that mistake on the actual day of the test.

Overall, it was generally the usual smooth driving around the roads in Ubi, Kaki Bukit area. I guess the more I drive, the more confident I am day by day, but I had better hope this confidence in me is going to help me get that license on my test day and not give me up on the time where I need it the most! The fear of failing this test may not be the end of the world for me, but I will feel like I’ve done injustice to myself and to everyone that sincerely hoped that I will do it the first time. I won’t say that I have the talents for it, but I would say that driving is not a problem for me at all.

After that, I went on to Changi Village to meet up with Gavin and the rest to head towards Pulau Ubin for our first recee in preparation for this year’s bonding camp. As I was late due to my driving lesson, so I decided to take a cab from where I ended my lesson to meet up with them. However, it probably just ended the rain so I guess all the taxis are pretty much utilized, so taxi drivers’ should never complain about not earning enough cause there is always abundant of people trying to get a cab but to no avail.

I waited for about 15 minutes before I could finally get on to the cab and proceed to Changi Jetty. Just when I thought I could take a quick nap while getting my way there as the taxi driver claims he knows the way there and ensure that I will get there in 20 minutes as he knows that I was rushing for time. He took me for a long detour around and even brought me to all kinds of ferry terminal till I decided to wake myself up and tell him whatever knowledge of getting the way there.


Hmm, when i reached, we immediately went on to the bump boat and head toward Pulau Ubin. And for the rest of the story, i will let the pictures talk about it^_^... EnJoy!!


Everyone taking a toilet break & thinking where to go!


Year 2 Group Photo at Campsite!


Memories we had...


Tired arh, Gavin?


Mark & Bastian.. on the way back...


Adelin, Ericson, Yong Hui & the nDS...

0 comments:

Post a Comment