Drove.Drive.Driven II

Continuing from part I,

After recieving the new that i have passed the test, i was without a doubt happy and overjoyed! As usual, i called my family members to let them know the result of the test, and hear what they got to say about it! Well, this is what they said. . .

F: I passed!!!
Dad: Okay, you can start driving but just be careful when you're on the road, i let you do what you want, but you better behave yourself OK!!

F: I passed!!!
Mum: Congratz on passing the test, you can start driving already, but be very careful when out on the road...

F: I passed!!
Before you all start thinking everyone has the same answer, wait and see. . . . .
Sis: Congratz, and happy for you. But please don't drive out the car as you just pass your test. Wait till there is someone more experienced to follow me on my first few trips to guide me along!

Well, i know everyone has my interest at heart, so i would also like to extend my thanks to everyone that wished me luck, 'cursed' me due to the test date, or whatever that got link towards this test! Once again, THANK YOU!!

After the test, my dad came to fetch me using our family car and i drove myself to school to prepare for the ZOUK event for the Oops! launch party. . . When i reached, i had my lunch with zOe before heading up the bus towards ZOUK.

Well, i will be uploading the pictures in the next post and save on all the talking, letting all the pictures do the talk!!

Over and OUt!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment