Bored.Sleepy.Overtime

Boo!

Currently working at the lan shop till late, so kinda bored at the main station and even up till now there is still like 30+ people inside playing, which is quite unusual. Wonder if today is some payday or what special day that got so many groups of people to play till late today~

So now i'm just facing the computer, staring at it blankly that i decided to write one entry since i did almost everything i could think of already. Worse is i didn't bring my laptop today, and its just only me, my wallet and handphone. Sitting alone in the main lobby can get darn bored at times, so maybe someone would see this entry and talk to me or something.

With this, i will be working overtime today, but i will probably get paid an extra $10 or so for an additional 1-2 hours of work. Haiz, somehow i feel underpaid for over mid-night work man..... I've been thinking of saving up some money to clear some of my overdue debts and revamp up my computer that has been cranky this few days. I would love to get a new speaker with amp, G15 keyboard and a replacement of my old mousepad, its getting old le... haha.... time for it to retire and start using the new technology can offer?

School also started for a week already, but i've already missed half of the week due to the redesigning of the magazine and seems like all the assignments are closing in with events from the club going to be happening soon, i will probably be very very busy for the next month or so.

This morning also had a circuit driving lesson, which was only my second time going in, but overall i think i am performing well enough but maybe be more consistent to be more confident in the TP due in 2 wks time! Argh, so many things are on going co-currently and i gotta also think of some time to prastice my driving since the test is drawing very very close. By the end of today, it will be the start of July, and it count down 13 days from now!! So everyone wish me all the LUCK i can get! and i will perform my usual! ahah~!

Over and Out of this long entry....

0 comments:

Post a Comment