Blue Week.

The holidays ended, and its back to school already. I would say that being a final year student compared to maybe a first year students, the workload and requirement is totally different. With just this week, i already submitted 3 assignments, 1 of which i didn't even know about it till the day before.

Life hasn't change much since, with the usual gym session i usually would have with Adrian and maybe with Frendy if he is done with his FYP stuff. Don't why it took me the whole week to end than i decided to write about it, cause throughout the week i always wanted to write some stuff down so its short and sweet for others to read about it also, but maybe i always got lazy in the end and just forget about writing it down.

First, i gotta thank Shawn for helping me out with my PHP assignment, though i still haven't sit down and start learning about it seriously. Either way, i was lucky that u were there to save my ass.

Next, i also gotta thank some of my classmates to help me through this week and reminded me of all the stuff needed to be done as i myself been pre-occupied with gym le.

Alright, somehow i'm lost of what to write so i guess i will end this as quick as possible.

Just some personal reflection and feeling,
I'm beginning to get connected and closer to the Britt Team, that somehow shows the team spirit and cozy-ness that i've been trying to get for the past few years. I am slowly slowly getting out of touch with many things in my life, and even though its been quite a while already, i just can't seem to be able to settle down although it doesn't seem that my life is that bad.

After much thought, i could only conclude that it was my buddies since secondary, brothers from poly, and people that passes by my life that enable me to last till now, though i'm really starting to feel out of the way, i guess i still need to hold on and put up with this for at least the next 8-9 months or so. I'm lost, really lost... maybe i need to search and re-direct my aims and goals of my life.

Nevertheless, i'm still smiling always!! i will always do=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment