Army Daze.

Hmm, another week just pass me by eh? What have i been busy with this entire week? I think i can only say its down to GYM & SWIM with Adrian. Well, i don't think anyone will be interested with what i do during the gym session right?.. But just for anyone that is even a chance of interest, ITS WORKING OUT WITH WEIGHTS AND MACHINES!! =)

Alright Alright, i guess i will hit back to the main topic of the day, Army Daze.

For the past two weeks of holidays, besides resting, slacking, swimming, gyming, eating and watching tons of movies, I also attended several gatherings of my friends from all over SINGAPORE as they will be enlisting into either parts (either parts means ARMY, AIR FORCE, NAVY, CIVIL DEFENCE, POLICE) of the national service required by all Singaporean guys. Although i'm in my final year of my polytechnic life, so its still about a year or so before i have to worried about my NS life, i can't help but start wondering about my army life.

Before i start to think how to crap about my dream, i will like to wish all my buddies, friends, people from all over Singapore that has either enlisted or about to be enlisted to enjoy their NS life regardless of whatever they have to do for the next 2 years at least.

Although there is still quite some time for me to actually work out and start thinking about what i'm going to do about my army life that will eventually come. As most will have the idea to serve as short as possible, or to try and slip through army as slack as possible, finding any means and way to get out of Operations, Range, Road March, Marathons, or even morning PT. =)

Well, i guess there are also those in the extreme mindset of the army, those power-house human mindset where by they will keep themselves as fit as a fiddle, volunteer for any operations, or anything that the army requires them to do or complete.

After thinking about it, i guess i can't do any of the extreme side. As my dream to be a pilot is still in my mind all this while, i wouldn't want to try to get pass my NS life since to be a pilot i already must be prepared to serve the army for at least 8 years, mentally i think i'm ready, just whether i can take up the oppountity given to me and make full use of it. I would love to soar the skies once a again, to become one of the most outstanding pilot Singapore has ever got. . . well i guess its a dream for me to try and fulfil.. . .. . ..

But before i get to over excited about it, its time to maybe think about my projects and assignments at hand and upcoming ones that will come right after my holidays. . . Rest time is over and its time to rumble once a again.

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment