Summary of the week!

hmm, things are sure getting very boring either resting at home, or just wandering around the streets. Ha.. i guess this is just one of the boring part of having holidays during poly life, but things should get more interesting i hope!!

other than the chalet on the first three days of the chalet, i went to work and spent the rest of the two days resting mostly at home, not doing anything very interesting to talk about. Next week should be abit more getting myself busier with more work since i wont be free for the next two weeks after that as i would have to handle two camps in that time span which will be quite crazy for me to even think about heading to work since both camps are going to be tiring no matter what job duties i am doing for either camp!

things sure are getting more different from since the start of my second year of my poly year and hopefully things can only get better and more fun as time passes along. . . Not sure if anyone can understand the feeling i have not, so... this disappointment which i just can't get rid of is within me, come to think of it, it looks like the sealed fox demon in Naruto!

GOSH. . . i think i've gone crazy watching too much of naruto, especially since i'm already at the fillers of the show and still waiting for someone to hand me up till the latest set of the second seasion so i can start converting and watch it on my PSP!!

alright alright, seems this will be enough... screw my human clock, its overturned and unable to adjust! HA

0 comments:

Post a Comment