Itadakimasu

BAKA! I've been spending most of my time watching Naruto till i can confidently say that i know alot that i really can't wait to start watching Shippuuden, but since its only up till epsiode 27, i've spent most of the time watching the rest of the fillers despite the fact that everyone telling me to jump straight to the main story instead of wasting time watching fillers.

Well, there isn't much of a rush to jump straight to the main story since it has only shown up till 27, might as well spend the time available during work to watch the fillers. But then, as the story goes on, the fillers are really getting worse, as in its simply nothing worth watching. So i've already finish watching the first 5 episode of Shippuuden, and would want to take it easy before i really watch finish everything. . .

I guess since most of the Brotherhood peeps have gone to SAA LTC cruise trip, and i have much stuff on my head to complete, including attending my graduation for my flying course that i took earlier this year. Not sure why they suddenly want to have a graduation for us since we didn't actually complete the whole course due to many many reasons, i will of course attending it and hope to find more clues on my career prospect at the same time! SMIT LTC is also due next week, and not sure whether many are roaring to go, i'm definately waiting for the day to come as i personally believe its a camp not to be missed. Physically & mentally challenging i would say, but if you were to phrase it as torture, i think our camp is probably the lousiest torture camp in standards. HA....

alright, enough of my crappyness, and time to get back to work.... Hope to see everyone soon!!!

Ja Ne!!!~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment