Tomorrow's Work Load!

Training on blogging longer entry, and having a little craz over blogging now.. Here one more.

Tomorrow will start school at 8am, with OOPM practical lesson (My Favourite Lesson) and ending @ 5pm. However, we will be having SMIT talentime rehearsal and being one of the helper (stage-crew), we are given LOA (LeAve Of AbsencE) from 2pm i think. Also, tomorrow we will be match officials for a Intercons basketball match between 2 teams (Haha, i forget who le). It should be around from 4.30pm onwards, so i will be missing only DVID lecture which i think its quite important as I HAVEN'T DONE MY ASSIGNMENT YET!!!! I need help from the teacher and although i doubt i will get any besides scolding, i will still have to hand it up by wednesday, 22nd Nov '06 @ 12pm sharp.

This being the last assignment i am going to chiong b4 a 3 weeks break where i should be heading to KL, Genting for a short family trip? Should be confirmed going le bah!!! Currently quite stressed up cause i havent done my DVID, and with 2 1/2 short days left, i'm lost to how to do...!!! However, I will enjoy and hopefully scrap through this ordeal i gave myself!!!

Looks quite long to me... lol... hopefully i will improve given time. I think i will blog 10 times a days on the average soon... So many things to write everyday!!

Love my darling always!!

3 comments:

  1. lt said...

    ferguson dont be lame and put manutd link. lol. and y is my text so small ?.. lol... :(

    November 20, 2006 at 2:03:00 PM GMT+8  

  2. FerZ said...

    hmm, put there for fun only mah... anyway... wad text so small.. purposely for u to notice..

    November 20, 2006 at 6:36:00 PM GMT+8  

  3. Anonymous said...

    where got notice.. i cannot c anything.

    November 20, 2006 at 11:58:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment