Overview of Today!

Alright, the time has come for me to start typing and typing.

In the morning, as usual i was sort of on time for the OOPM practical lessons as when i was walking towards T20, i saw my lecturer, Mr Tan Boon Yuen. So, if he is 'on time' than so am I. After that lesson, i went to submit the loan-out form for video cam to do my assignment and was told to come back @ 2 to come and collect the equipments. Today was mostly the same usual stuff we do during lectures and tutorials.

At around 4pm, most of us had LOA to attend the SMIT talentime rehearsal. This rehearsal was source out any problems and feedback to further improve the event in a weeks time. Many cock-ups as usual, but generally quite a slacking job for me, as most of us actually had the time to go down the to audience seats and have a feel of the 10 talentime finalist. Event ended about 6+, which i went with matthias and catherine to the cafe to discuss on how we are going to work on our DVID assignment with the limited time left with the due date and camera loan dates.

We eventually went to FC5 to meet up with ryan as cat wanted to take part of her scene there. Spending almost 2hr looking at people watching rugby, i didn't get anything done. Going back empty-handed, and with many other people already digitising their video clips, I'm without a doubt stressed... Plus, i will be having two intercons matches tomorrow and wednesday~! Tomorrow will be SMIT vs CLS for basketball intercons @ 6pm. This is going to be a crucial match for us, as we lost one already, we need to win this or the rest of the fixture to ensure us going through to the semis.!!!

Upon reaching home, i saw my uncle's family downstairs and went to meet up with them. My younger cousin will be sleeping at my house tonight as he will be going for NCC annual camp, where is held in my former secondary school, super near my house!!! I'm also considering whether to accompany my cousin to school tomorrow as it's been a very long time since i went back and disturb the young juniors. We also celebrated my uncle's actual birthday with a cake, b4 they left home as my other cousin had to go to school tomorrow! Talking about birthday, though no one remembered mine, heres a shout out to Kian Leong(KL) from my class, DDM 1A/23...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!


I love my darling!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment