Year.

Finally decided to blog an entry, if not the first but surely the first standard post of the year in my blog bah! Not that i have too much of time left before lights off after a whole day of weapon training, i will try to write out and update as much as possible so pardon my language as there is just too little time to complete everything out.

Actually, in short most of the time in my weekly life is spent in the army, serving my national service for the past 11 months already. Now currently going through operational conversion training, where after a year of hard work I'm finally going to get my coveted red beret after a gruesome 72KM route march that will happen somewhere after June period when im back from Brunei training!

For the past few months, I've been cross training with the other vocation, since i'm signal trained, so being the best soldier in the country, we must be able to take up each others job in any case of casualty. In order to make my time in camp spent more worthwhile, i also took up SAF Lifeguard course, and spending two weeks in camp swimming and learning a lot of survival techniques and passed out from the course, fully qualified as lifeguard to cover for my company to work on water obstacles if necessary.

Time is running out as i type this entry out, so the best way to make it up to everyone who might even read this post after 6 months of inactivity of my blog, here's some fantastic pictures taken during my grandmother's birthday just two weeks back=D Enjoy!!

Let's us start off with a picture of my baby♥, Photobucket

Photobucket
First Dish: Man Tou

Photobucket
Vegetarian Noodles for my Eldest Aunt

Photobucket
Prawn Platter

Photobucket
Soon Hock Fish for dinner, yummy!!

Photobucket
Whole Chicken with the head being in focus here!!

Photobucket
Famous Yam Ring~

Photobucket
Veggie!! Kai Lan isit?!

Photobucket
Final Dish: Chilli Crab for the win!!

Now, while those really looks yummy and seems more like an introduction to food, making it like a food blog, let's get back to my own life and celebration...

Photobucket
Birthday Cake: Oreo

Photobucket
Birthday Girl w/Cake

Photobucket
That's me and baby with my grandmother

Photobucket
And this is my nephew, Russell~

Photobucket
Ain't he a cutie!! Awww....

Photobucket
Another nephew of mine, Raphael with baby<3!!
Photobucket
That's baby<3 ^^.!!!!!!
Photobucket
Finally a picture of both of us=) been a while since i taken picture after that freak accident i got earlier this year=X

And, finally not to miss, the usual dessert at the end, Longan w/almond.
Photobucket

Hopefully this post is good enough for all readers out there who still even bothers to visit my dusty little blog after 6 months being dead!! With my phone a little faulty, and the computers in camp being conquered half the time, i would really hope to have the time to keep up with more entries, and hopefully time will allow me to do so=D Hope everyone is doing fine as well eh! Ciaoz~~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Thanks :)
    --
    http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести фильмы
    для сайта kocp.blogspot.com

    November 6, 2010 at 8:22:00 AM GMT+8  

  2. Anonymous said...

    [url=http://www.vuittonhandbags2u.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url], louis vuitton Burberry impeccable
    This is certainly considered one of our top buying ! It's possible to produce the match through whatever without the need of overdoing it all. I am quite rock-n-roll type design and style, well, i normally produce louis vuitton utilizing 'destroyed' pants & the cold weather. They can be tremendously very good, only one issue is definitely the sequins can get somewhat worn after some time. But mine seem almost completely new & I had worn out louis vuitton because of bad weather, excellent skiing conditions, merely an everyday day for Atl. :)
    I prefer those louis vuitton! We have almost every colouring. They might be just the thing for day-to-day utilize at the time of unique temperature.
    Let me likely convey louis vuitton.
    These types of louis vuitton can be the perfect. It's my job to look stylish taking them. They're going amazing with tight pants or skirts together with leggings. Getting the method to fold the these individuals all the way down simply adds more value to the now stylish [url=http://higts.overblog.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url]!
    I need louis vuitton My partner and i possess six set and also Artichoke tone can be my personal favorite. It is my opinion louis vuitton are a great outlay adding comfort and style to any armoire.

    December 11, 2012 at 3:22:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment