Overdue.

Photobucket

More than a month since the last entry from my blog, was either too tired or lazy every weekend im out from camp. Doubt there will be much since so many events happening throughout the one month period, so while im sorting out everything, let me just entertain readers with a photo journey of my 21st birthday last month=D

Photobucket
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF, realizing i didn't wish myself over the blog=D

Photobucket
That's me trying to link up my laptop over to the TV set available

Photobucket
Happy "Family" - Russell, Me and Weishan

Photobucket
B.R.O.T.H.E.R.H.O.O.D

Photobucket
Rare picture taken with my niece, Zena

Photobucket
Russell & Me

Photobucket
21 cupcakes baked personally by Shulin!

Lack of time to post everything up, just when i got the mood to blog an entry=D looks like this few pictures will clean up the blog while i complete the entry this coming weekend, promise yeah so look forward to it=DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment