POP.

2/11 days of block leave over already, but I'm enjoying every precious moment out of camp! Just completed my 24km route march on Thursday, as well as Passing Out Parade(POP) right after it with my family members over at the grandstand watching! So for once after so long, let's display some colors and pictures in my blog again. . .

POP
Commando Training Institute

For the past 3 months, i've been training in this Training Institute. The trainings was by far from what i've initially expected it to be so I quite enjoyed my time spent over there. As i haven't been to Tekong for training, and will never be having the chance so comparing from what i heard with my fellow mates out there over there, having training over here is definitely better! With a safety first team of upper management, an experienced team of instructors and a lots of fun people around me training together as one BRAVO company! More pictures to be uploaded hopefully soon if i don't get too lazy, so enjoy the first 3 of the lot!!

POP
Platoon 4 w/ PS MSG Steven Choo

POP
A small group of us

I'll be having my block leave from now to the 21st September, so anyone sees this and wanna have a meetup or gathering, please do ask me along!! Been a long time since i've seen everybody!

Graduated from Commando BMT, heading towards advanced training after my leave. Initially only got leave until 16th but situation changed at the very end so my leave got extended in a way. While most of the people graduated from Tekong wouldn't know their posting that fast, but i already know mine. So I will most likely be heading over to Signal School for my vocation training, with confirmation of the details to be given to me after my block leave. But before i officially start my vocation training, I heard that maybe i might be doing my Airborne Course first, so in a way it will be exciting and interesting to become a paratrooper first, den complete my Signal vocation training before heading back to the Institute for another round of Passing Out, or rather it will be a quiet Handing Over Parade to the Battalion, where we will finally embark on our Battalion training and work towards the Red Beret after 9 months of training. But whether things change during the course of 9 months, well no one knows what will happen next so I shall just remain positive and looking towards a brighter future!

Whatever is it, i will enjoy my Private(PTE) life, doing it to my best knowledge and excel in everything i do. I know i will do it, with the time spent together with you.

Magnum.72

0 comments:

Post a Comment