Test Week 7

Haven't got the right thing to write about this few days, so didn't update for the past few days!!


Currently in school preparing to stay overnight to keep guard on the computers, so might as well just talk about what happen this week, its nothing interesting either, so don't go expecting too much from it! Had a my only test, which is DBMS in the afternoon. Didn't revised much for the module, perhaps just come hints and tips from Gavin and Wei shan at the booth just before the test. Was quite an easy paper this time, so i should be able to get at least B? lol.

Was kinda lost thinking of what to write in here, but it seems i better just finish up what i have started since i have already stayed up the whole night without even sleeping a wink. Not like it's my first time doing this, but usually i will at least nap for a bit or hibernate when not doing much. Most of the time was playing games, different one at different time, and using the rest of the time after each interval to finish the assignment which i should be able to hand it in today. Seems like it was quite an easy assignment part, and I didn't went on to finish it up, my bad so causing so much delay!! Staying overnight with just the four of us isn't very cool i warn the rest that is going to be staying cause, its not going to be fun if the next day is actually a school day where you will have to start at 8 and end off at 6.

Let me continue from where i left off, nothing special to talk about on Tuesday except going out with the brotherhood members to clementi for dinner and a game of Pool. Played something like a tournament like a knockout stage, with an additional stage for the loser pool to fight it out for the remaining places for HONOUR!!! hahha... Well, seems like as though there is alot of people playing, but actually there was only 4 of us playing. That day ended Gavin being the first, me second, weishan third and ericson last. Reach home, bathe and slp!!

Starting this week onwards, all of my Wednesday's work slot will be replaced, as there is one new additional member in my workplace, and in order for him to complete his full 50hr/wk, i thought it would be easier for him to work my slot and left me with only the Saturday's slot for extra pocket money. This should mean that my Wednesday is free again, but lesser income per week already!! Since i didn't have to work on that day, went out with the brotherhood for another round of pool since the next day is a public holiday! The setting of the game set changed to a round robin phrase where everyone will verse one another and see who will top the chart!! Unfortunately for me, i ended by last with zero wins after 5 conservative rounds, and only able to get back my form after ericson left for home to prepare for a night in my house cause everyone suddenly decided to go on a PSP phree, tonning overnight at my house!

Thursday, already said that it was a public holiday, so isn't much to talk about also, except that i went to my old sec frens, and met up with most of my ex-classmate to celebrate nearby somewhere my house!

Friday, got excused from lessons to be able to help weishan settle his computer from the sponsor's area to transport over to school. had to trouble my uncle once again to help me transport stuff from one end to another end, so really thankful that he was able to remember and agree to help me out! I know he is doing it out of goodwill, but i don't think it a good idea for me to keep imposing on him with his work from work! Waited, and waited in school til i stayed overnight in school as well!!

Yawnsss.... ..... ......

I guess i shall skipped saturday and sunday for this week, getting very tired already. Nuff` said.



0 comments:

Post a Comment