Haven't been bringing my camera out to take some photos, so bear with me for yet another wordy entry!

Time passes like a flash, that even the two weeks of examination is coming to a close. But it also meant that my final assignment is closing to the due date set by my teacher. Worse thing is I'm required to do at least a 90s animation using flash, but i think i have only completed up till 10s with only one day more to go!

Days has been the same throughout the whole of the examination week, since i don't have any exams to headache about, I have been heading to my second home, SAC 111 planning for the upcoming LTC. Though most of the stuff are pretty much completed, there is still some loose knots to be tied up, which should be done latest by this Friday since by then i should or will be handing up my assingment and will be enjoying my holidays from than on.

Next, for all those who view my blog, there is going to be a MITO held on the 27th AUGUST. This is an OFFICIAL inviation to ALL SMIT CLUB members ranging from year 1 - all the old birds that exist in the SMIT club history.Meeting time is 2pm at the Pasir Ris Control Station, where there will definately be some seniors waiting to bring you'll to the designation! It will only be costing you $8/pax.

As there will be board games, netball, soccer and of course a BBQ session in the evening for everyone to enjoy & chit chat with everyone since its after the exam period!! Everyone will be entitled a stay in the chalet for a night so start telling ALL your friends and get them DOWN on the 27th!

Any enquiries can always call me at 97348588, or msn @ whitehowling@hotmail.com
Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment